MediaNext: Training Materials for Facebook Pages and Groups, in Russian and UkrainianJuly 17, 2009
In this post, you will find links to documents I created that explain how to use Facebook Pages and Groups in Ukrainian and Russian. If you click on the links, you should be able to download Word docs. I have also provide the links to the original English versions of each of the Facebook pages.
Unfortunately, I have been unable to find these instructions available in Ukrainian or Russian, so I had to translate them myself. I used Google Translate to do it. The translation will probably be a bit funny at times. Better than nothing, right? The text comes from Help Center pages on the Facebook site. I would have just run those pages themselves through Google Translate, and provided the links below, except that Facebook has been programmed in a way that won’t allow Translate to actually translate these pages. To get around this, I copied the text itself over to Translate, translated it, and then dropped it into Word docs. Therefore, this information will have to be from these documents I uploaded.
- Facebook Groups Ukrainian – From the English Version of this page
- Facebook Groups Russian – From the English Version of this page
- Facebook Pages Ukrainian – From the English Version of this page and this page
- Facebook Pages Russian – From the English Version of this page and this page
Also, here is a blog comparing benefits and drawbacks of Facebook Groups and Facebook Pages
- Translated into Ukrainian using Google Translate – http://bit.ly/OhaTP
- Translated into Russian using Google Translate – http://bit.ly/OCRS0